Selling your Marbella property: Why choose Sole Agency Listing
If you have a property for sale in Marbella you will know that listing it with multiple agents to gain maximum exposure can become rather repetitive and time consuming. It can be a complicated market place as there is no state licensing system in place as is usual in many countries and practically anyone can open a Real Estate company even if they have no qualifications experience or an office presence.
With this in mind, some of our clients prefer to opt for the sole agency option. That way they ensure personalised attention and broad, international exposure via a wide-reaching network of partners and marketing strategies.
As exclusive associate agents for one of the UK most recognisable Real Estate Brands Hamptons International in Marbella, MPDunne Properties provides a valuable network of 54 country branches along with 7,000 international partner offices. This provides maximum exposure to buyers not only in Marbella but all over the world.
In Marbella, Sole Agency Listing can be a bit of a hit and miss with many times the same property passing via several top agents and becoming stale for not only the public but the agent and it becomes literally a white elephant as the owners get ever more desperate and move to another agency typically saying the last ones were useless. When it’s usually more to do with the property and the price tag!
For us, as professional agents, we think very seriously before suggesting or accepting sole agency instructions – Unless a property is properly priced and presented a Sole agency may not be the best route to achieve a sale in a reasonable time. Our opinion is that MLS listing is not always the suitable route for a luxury property, it is better either a sole agency or joint agency or just with a handful of selected established agencies.
Most of our sole agency listings are from long term clients or personal contacts who have no time for dealing with multiple agents and prefer to only deal with one person and funnel all enquiries and negotiations via their trusted partner.
Benefits of listing with a sole agency basis – MPDunne & Hamptons International
- Personalized attention and feedback from one of the directors
- A dedicated marketing strategy to optimize viewings of your property
- A professional photoshoot including, if possible, a drone video
- Automatic inclusion in all printed media marketing
- Social media promotions, customized for the property
- Open-house day for local agents if suitable
- Liason with all other agents and handling of all viewings, clients and offers.
- As the associate agents of Hamptons International for Marbella, your property will be uploaded to their website and shared with a network of 87 UK offices.
- Professional Market Valuation Using RICS valuation standards, we generate a full report based on comparable properties in the area and advise you of best-asking price for your property
If you would like to know more about selling on a sole agency basis with MPDunne & Hamptons International, please get in touch, and we will be happy to arrange an initial consultation.