Conditions that Affect the Sale of your Property
- Proper pricing based on comparable sales
- Property location
- Presentation of the property
- Property condition
- Agent selection
When selling your property, always remember to:
- Choose a high profile professional agent from a well-known company who does his/her homework to properly price and promote your property.
- Communicate regularly with your agent and expect the same.
- Price your property correctly and keep it in top viewing condition.
- The marketplace may be quiet today, but market conditions fluctuate constantly, tomorrow the right buyer may present him/herself.
- PATIENCE is essential.
- Remember, the agent is not to blame if your property does not sell quickly. Sales are based on market conditions, home condition and pricing.
- MP Dunne Properties is a top-notch agency, well-known for delivering buyers and successfully closing transactions.