Valuation and Survey Services
MP Dunne Properties provides comprehensive valuation and survey services in Marbella. This company division offers the following types:
1. Surveys and formal valuations by fully qualified, registered members of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). (Spanish banks and institutions require Spanish Technical Architects. RICS are not accepted by local banks).
2. Mary Dunne is the company Formal Market Valuations professional. She is a qualified and registered member with the Spanish Real Estate Association (GIPE). Mary can provide these services in Spanish or English.
3. Technical & Building Surveys are undertaken by RICS members if required in English, and if in Spanish with the corresponding professionals.
Our valuation team works closely with a number of private banks, investment and financial institutions and private individuals. They provide comprehensive valuation advice on a wide range of property matters, including valuations for loan security, matrimonial disputes, probate, balance sheet purposes, acquisitions and disposals, disputes and expert evidence.
We provide valuations on all property types including:
RESIDENTIAL – including villas, apartments, town houses, country property, fincas, whole urbanisations, sites.
COMMERCIAL – Retail, Office, Workshops, Warehouses, Restaurants, Bars and other Leisure properties.
- Investments, Developments and Land
- Valuations and Investment and Development Appraisals
- Building Surveys/Structural Surveys
- Investment Portfolio Valuation
- Commercial Surveys and Valuations
- Snagging Reports
- Reports are provided in English
In addition, at MP Dunne Properties we have administration and non-technical assistants, working relationships with Spanish architects, and engineers and other property professionals and trades. We work within the ethics and regulations of the RICS (UK) and Spanish GIPE and our RICS surveyors have appropriate RICS compliant professional indemnity insurance. English reports are typically requested from UK institutions and private banking clients, also for personal use, including those for building surveys on property by prospective purchasers.
Valuations or surveys required for Spanish banks, or for disputes, courts, etc, will always be requested in Spanish and need to be undertaken by either a “TASADOR” or “PERITO” as Spanish regulations require this.
Each bank will normally have their own panel and generally only accept the valuations from a member of that panel. Please contact us directly for further information at email@example.com.